Our Aim is to provide all of our clients with the highest commitment to quality work possible to ensure their expectations are exceeded.
- To be the market leader in electrical and air-conditioning services
- To maintain a work environment encouraging professionalism, open communication and excellence
History of the Business
Director Shaun Bradwell, commenced the business known as Bradwell Group in December 1997. As a single licenced operator, Shaun’s initial focus was providing electrical services to the domestic market. Within 12 months, the business had expanded into both the commercial and industrial fields. In early 2000, Shaun expanded his business to include HVAC.
For the past 10 years our focus, has been on providing electrical services and the installation of gas ducted systems with or without add on cooling systems, installation of ducted and split air-conditioning systems, large and small VRV and VRF systems for both the residential and commercial marketplaces.
As an example, some of the major government and non-government projects undertaken by the company are:
- Electrical and air-conditioning services for MBS including projects for APLNG, Xstrata Coal, PKCT, ANU, Queensland Rail, Villawood Detention Centre and Nauru Processing Centre to name a few
- Beaumont Strata and Norwest Commercial air-conditioning maintenance programs for commercial / industrial complexes
- ARV Retirement Villages large pipe up installations for VRV air-conditioning systems
- John Holland Projects included Mardi Dam, Bulk Liquid Berth stage 2 Port Botany and the extension of Sydney Light Rail to Dulwich Hill
- Pro Group Management included Rail Corp and Sydney Bus depot Projects
- Sydney Water – Priority Sewage Program
- International College of Management Sydney air-conditioning installations and maintenance program
- Snackbrands Australia electrical and air-conditioning installation and maintenance programs plus the power usage analysis and rectification of their Smithfield distribution office and warehouse
Services we provide but not limited to include:
- Air-conditioning both ducted / split and VRV / VRF installations and maintenance programs
- Electrical installations and maintenance programs
- Security and flood lighting
- Switchboard upgrades
- Safety switches
- Exit and emergency lighting installation
- Data cabling
- Tool / equipment testing and tagging for the office and construction industry
- Safety inspections
- Energy consumption analysis with recommended methods of rectification
Need something done?
Call us today 02 9899 9925