Western Sydney Wanderers Training Gym and Office Facilities
Client: Modular Building Systems
Project: Western Sydney Wanderers
Date: February 2019
Mechanical and Electrical Design and Construct to Australian Standards and BCA 2016.
- Installation and connection of Sub mains for 5 x Sub boards. Main Switchboard was supplied by Blacktown Council
- Included in this site installation was Gymnasium 288m², Office space 648m², Lecture and Change rooms 180m², Medical, Ice bath and change room facilities 252m².
- Relocation of the office building, rewire and upgrade of electrical to meet current wiring rules.
- Aqualuma did an amazing lighting design for the gymnasium and outer deck area.
- SAL Track Lighting was used in the shop area
- Emergency and Exit lighting to AS2293
- External Floodlighting, walkway deck lighting operating via timeclocks and PE cell.
- Reportable smoke detection system was installed
- Wifi access points
- Pre conduiting for Comms
- Pre conduiting for security system
- Lockable metal Switchboards complete with Safety switches and Emergency test station.
- Maximum Demand Calculations for council submission.
- Throughout the offices Mitsubishi Electric Units were installed via High wall split systems.
- Mitsubishi Electric VRV system was installed with multiple ducted systems conditioning the space in the Gymnasium with an In Ceiling cassette located in the Gymnasium office space.
- Fresh air was controlled via automatic Louvres in the gymnasium interlinked with the Air Conditioning system.
- Fire trip shutdown for all systems over 1000l/s
- Our Mechanical Consultant Adam Smith from Barry Smith and Associates Mechanical Consultants gave us great support throughout this project to deliver an exceptional design with a fantastic result.
Book a Job
experience the bradwell difference
- Established Since 1997
- Fully Qualified & Licensed
- Commited to Quality Work