Air Conditioning Service / Installation Technician Required.
Bradwell Group is currently seeking a suitable qualified Air Conditioning Service / Installation Technician to join our dynamic team.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Service work on domestic and commercial plant
- Repairs and breakdowns
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Minor installation
- Installation of small, medium & large residential and commercial systems
- Electrical controls to air conditioning systems
- Commissioning of plant and equipment
- Comprehension, organising and planning of upcoming projects
Applicants are required to hold:
- Current Driver’s License
- ARCtick Licences, white card, Supervisor Certificate
- Working with heights and scissor lift licence preferred
- The applicant will have 3 years post trade experience in the HVAC Maintenance, Repair and Installation industry.
- As required by a number of our customers, police checks and clearances will be required to be undertaken by successful applicants.
- Medical check will be required
You will receive:
- Above award wages
- Mobile phone
- A company service vehicle with a fuel card and toll tag.
We are looking for the right candidate who will apply their knowledge and experience to help us grow our established company. Most work is local to the Hills District. This role is an immediate start. Bradwell Group also expects honesty, reliability and an excellent work ethic from our employees.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia need apply.
Applications for the current position are to be directed to Susan MacDonald via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed applicants will receive a response.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- Do you hold a current Refrigerant Handling Licence (RHL)?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.